REGEA is a regional energy agency and a recognized center of knowledge and excellence with references and projects implemented across the European Union. It was established back in 2008 by the City of Zagreb, Karlovac County, Krapina-Zagorje County and Zagreb County and is full owned by them.
Its activities include:
• Supporting the development and implementation of national, regional and local energy investment projects (e.g. building energy renewal and construction).
• Developing long-term strategies, energy efficiency programmes and action plans (e.g. national strategies, SMART City strategies, SEAPs and SECAPs…).
• Developing innovative mechanisms for financing energy projects such as Energy Performance Contract – ESCO model and Public-Private Partnership – PPP.
• Preparing background papers, technical calculations and analyses, feasibility and pre-feasibility studies, business plans and other financial analyses.
• Construction project management, supervision and technical supervision.
• Energy examinations, energy certifications.
• Education and promotion of best practice, issuing educational publications.
• Launching promotional and crowdfunding campaigns.
High-quality Policy and Principles of Work
The REGEA team is firmly dedicated to the following principles of work:
• To all our clients – particularly counties, cities and municipalities – we offer consulting services and support in implementation of specific projects, keeping in mind the benefit of the local community and beyond.
• When implementing projects, we follow the rules of the trade and optimal cost principle, while guaranteeing fair treatment of our suppliers: they are entitled to receive what they expect – a service of the agreed highest quality, performed within the agreed period of time.
• We never make unrealistic promises or guarantees. We communicate bad news immediately and straightforwardly; we believe in dialogue and compromise even in the most complex situations.
• We only hire the best candidates – ambitious professionals, offering them continued education and in-service training.
REGEA’s high-quality policy in energy consulting, energy examinations and certifications and renewable energy use project implementation and financing is based on compliance with the QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM in line with the requirements of the EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.